July 22, 2021, Topeka, Kan.—At its official annual meeting Thursday, July 22, 2021, the United Way of Greater Topeka Board of Directors approved a slate of new officers and members.
Departing board members:
- Becky Holmquist, US Bank (Past Chair)
- Lindsey Brees, FHL Bank (Treasurer/Finance Chair)
- Matt Pivarnik, Greater Topeka Partnership
- Sarah Sanders, Capitol Federal
- Corey Carnahan, Kansas Senate
- Sam Pomeroy, Washburn Law (student)
- Carl Downing, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
- Nancy Burkhardt, University of Kansas Health Systems
Officers for 2021-23 (officers serve a two-year term)
Matt All, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
Susan Duffy, Kansas Corporation Commission
Judy Corzine, Stormont Vail Health
Stephanie Flood, Capitol Federal (new member)
New board members
- Peyton Wilson, Washburn University Leadership Student (1-year term)
- Shayden Hanes, Washburn University Leadership Student (2-year term)
- Megan Burgess, Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- Freddy Mawyin, Greater Topeka Partnership
- Johnathan Sublet, Fellowship Hi-Crest Church
- Amy Stutzman, Hill’s Pet Nutrition
Board members returning for an additional term:
- Tonya Barta, Farmers State Bank (Jackson County)
- Marlou Wegener, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
- Matt Dinkel, Security Benefit
- Morgan Franklin, Laird Noller Ford
- John Fager, CoreFirst Bank and Trust
- Adrian Revels, Goodyear/Local 304
ABOUT UNITED WAY OF GREATER TOPEKA
Until the Fight is Won.
Creating and cultivating an unbreakable network of support for a strong, healthy and equitable community.
United Way brings together people, companies and nonprofits in Shawnee, Jefferson and Jackson Counties to create positive sustainable change in education, financial stability and health. United Way remains dedicated to supporting Basic Needs, including food, rent and utilities, health and prescription access and safety from domestic violence.