Join local business leaders and community investors as they travel Topeka to see how United Way’s focus on Community Impact is changing the odds for Individuals, families and neighborhoods.
- Monday, June 19, 9 am – noon
- Wednesday, June 28, 9 am – noon
- Monday, July 10, 9 am – noon
- Monday, July 17, 9 am – noon
- Tuesday, August 29 — FULL
- Thursday, August 31, 1 pm – 4 pm
In addition to open events, United Way can also offer an experience specifically for your group or organization. To RSVP for an existing date or for more information, please contact Terri Long (email@example.com or 785.581.0207) . Like our Facebook page to see when new dates are posted. Each journey begins and ends at United Way, 1315 SW Arrowhead (just east of Huntoon and Wanamaker). Our bus transportation is graciously provided by Topeka Metro.
In the past two years, hundreds have joined us for the Impact Experience, including:
- Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Kansas
- United Way volunteers
- Washburn University School of Nursing students
- Washburn University employees
- Leadership Greater Topeka 2016