Investing in your community through a gift to United Way is now easier than ever. Regardless of what you are able to give, your investment makes long-lasting changes throughout the community. Together we can get results that no one can achieve alone.
There are a number of ways you can make an investment in our work. See below for details on various giving options, and feel free to contact us with any questions.
Thousands of local companies promote the spirit of giving in the workplace. Learn how your company or organization can get involved and collectively make a difference in the community.
- Caring Club – One of the ways our community says thanks to everyone who invests $192 or more in our Community Impact work is through our Caring Club discount card program.
- Leadership Giving – In addition to the Alexis de Tocqueville Society, United Way has Leadership Levels that begin with $1,000 gifts. Broken down over the course of a year that amounts to $19.23 a week.
- Securities Donations – Learn how to make a gift of stocks, mutual fund shares, or other securities.
- Videos – Watch how your gift can transform our community.
- Tax Deductible – Gifts to United Way are tax-deductible as a charitable contribution to the full extent of the law. Learn more about deductions on the IRS website: IRS Charitable Deduction Information