Working remotely due to COVID-19? You can still run an engaging and successful United Way Workplace Campaign with our new Virtual Toolkit!
Hosting a United Way workplace campaign gives organizations and employees a unique opportunity to learn about and to help address some of our community’s most important needs — needs that no single donor, charity or government agency can handle alone. A workplace campaign is the most efficient way to generate substantial financial resources that can be invested into a community.
Why Run a Workplace Campaign?
A United Way workplace campaign:
- Increases goodwill among customers and constituents by giving back to the community
- Meets company or organizational philanthropic goals — we make it easy to give financially, volunteer and keep up to date on the needs of our area
- Energizes your employees by focusing your organization toward a common goal helps build morale and teamwork
- Connects employees to volunteer opportunities in their community
- Ensures that employee donations are put to work in the local community
United Way offers training and support in building a fundraising team and running a great campaign. Our knowledge of the community and our efforts to achieve sustainable change ensures that employee contributions actually make a difference.
Your employees’ gifts may be designated to one of five key community impact goal areas based on the input of community volunteers or they may be designated to one or more of United Way’s community partners
Every workplace campaign is different and can be tailored to an organization’s needs and culture. Contact us at ResourceDevelopment@UnitedWayTopeka.org to get started today.