Latest News & Events
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
|United Way Bar Olympics 2018: Labor Edition|
- October 8, 2018 – 2019 Basic Needs RFP
2019 Basic Needs RFP Timeline
October 8, 2018
Request for proposal (RFP) released to community
November 8, 2018
Proposals due to UWGT via e-CImpact online by Read More...
- August 23, 2018 – Tax Law Lunch and Learn
Join us for a free informative lunch and learn session with Megan Jones, Founder and President of the Jones Advisory Read More...
- June 13, 2018 – Shawnee County Coalition Earns 3rd Pacesetter Award
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Campaign for Grade-Level Reading Pacesetter Honors Announced
SHAWNEE COUNTY RECOGNIZED FOR WORK IN SUPPORTING
EARLY SCHOOL SUCCESS
Topeka, Read More...
- February 13, 2018 – 2018 Impact RFP Meeting Scheduled for March 2
For Immediate Release
February 13, 2018
UNITED WAY CONTACT
Donna Swaffar, Communications Director
United Way to release Request for Proposals for 3-year Read More...
- February 12, 2018 – Position Announcement: VISTA with Neighborhood Opportunity for Wellness
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to Jillian Fisher, Senior Director of Community Read More...
- December 20, 2017 – Christmas Bureau Adopters Serve 1,812 Households
Christmas Bureau adopters and United Way serve 1,812 households
TOPEKA, KAN. (DEC. 19, 2017) – Community members and organizations and United Read More...
- October 30, 2017 – Request for Proposals: 2018 Basic Needs Grants
INVESTMENT PANEL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
Contact Kimberly Wolff to sign up.
View/Download the PDF file of the 2018 Basic Needs RFP.
Download the Microsoft Read More...
For more information about news releases or events, please email our Communications Manager, Donna Swaffar, at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach her by phone at (785) 273-4804.
Powered by Events Manager