2020 Application Information/Dates
Please be aware that COVID-19 precautions will affect the application process and the adoption process. Your cooperation and understanding are appreciated. Hopefully, these changes will only be necessary for the current year.
- Income requirements apply.
- One application per household.
- Documentation required.
- One member of the household must apply in person. MASKS REQUIRED.
- Application sites will allow for social distancing.
NEW FOR 2020: Three locations for easier social distancing:
- Deer Creek Community Center, 2345 SE 25th St.
- CRC Care Center—Avondale East, 455 SE Golf Park Blvd.
- Salvation Army, 1320 SE 6th Ave.
Monday, October 26: 10:00am-7:00pm
Wednesday, October 28: 10:00am-7:00pm
Tuesday, November 3: 10:00am-7:00pm
Thursday, November 5: 10:00am-7:00pm
Saturday, November 7: 10:00am-2:00pm
To donate, go to the Adoption page.
To volunteer, go to TopekaVolunteers.org.
Please call 211 if your contact phone number changes unexpectedly or if you have questions.